Name Changes

When a shareholder is issued a Stock Certificate it is issued in their current legal name.  If your legal name changes you must submit an Address/Name Change Form to update your Stock Certificate and ensure your dividend checks are written to the correct name.  If the US Postal service returns mail to NNAI due to an incorrect name you will be listed as missing until your paperwork is completed.

Please be sure to include the legal documentation supporting your name change.  If you do not have supporting documentation or if your name change is due to a typographical error please contact our office for further assistance.

You may submit these forms electronically to